About the EAHF 2016 Conference
The 5th annual East Africa Healthcare Federation (EAHF) conference will be hosted by the Uganda Healthcare Federation (UHF) at the Sheraton Hotel in Kampala, Uganda from 5th-8th June 2016.
With the theme “The role of the private sector in attaining the sustainable development goals”, the conference will challenge the private sector, government, civic and development partners to examine their strategies, investments and partnerships that will determine the region’s success in attaining the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This conference will discuss lessons on the journey towards the MDGs, and stakeholders will share on issues of:
- Health services availability, accessibility and quality
- Healthcare financing and universal health coverage
- Public private partnerships
- ICT, mhealth and innovation
- Standards and regulation
- Human resources talent development and retention